Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sketch #30

Sketch #30 is up at Miracles' Momma Designs, which means I have another layout to share with you, too!

And, just a reminder, I haven't added more storage to my blog yet, so head over to my online gallery to have a little look see at the project I created (and others too)!

I hadn't sat down to scrap in quite a while, and my first attempt at it in the New Year was completing sketch #30 for Heather. I'm still working away on August long photos, and this layout was no exception. I thought I'd change the focus a bit, and create a layout about the girls first best friend- their cousin. They often get to see her if they're having sleep overs with their grandma- Chloe is usually there, too. They get so excited at the opportunity to see her! It warms my heart that they love their cousin so much.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years, and wishing you all the best in 2013!

~a

1 comment: