Saturday, February 2, 2013

Scrapbook.com

Well, sorry its been so slow here on the home front! I've been debating whether I'm going to keep my blog going, because I hate that I have no storage left, and my husband isn't keen on spending money (monthly) to beef it up. I'm actually on the same page as him. So, since I said that, I find it annoying (personally), that my beloved readers need to view what I've made in another location.

On the bright side, my blog is still being read! I had two lovely comments, and its encouraged me to keep blogging, despite this minor little blip (and really, that's all it is).

So, without further adieu, here's the link to my online gallery, so you can go and peruse it at your leisure!

Hopefully it works. Let me know if it doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment