Friday, March 1, 2013

This Kiss

I had the song 'This Kiss' running through my brain while I created today's layout. The entire theme of my layout today was the wedding kiss at N and S' wedding. I have a paper kit that's all wedding- and in the correct colors for their wedding. I think its K&Co, but I don't know what the collection name is. Anyways, there's a pop dotted accent with the word kiss on it, so I added that to the bottom left corner of the photo, then added the word 'this' with Carta Bella alphas (from the Alphabet Junction collection). I wanted something with a cursive font, so this worked beautifully!

I realized after printing out my photo, that it should have been a landscape photo rather than portrait. So, to make it work with the sketch I used for my starting point, I made a photo mat that was double the size of the photo (which is 4x6). To bling it up a little, I cut some strips of patterned paper, punched one of them, then adhered the sentiment to the bottom of it, and a flower accent to the right of it.

I hope you drop by my Pinterest, or my online gallery at Scrapbook.com for a little peek of my newest layout!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

~a

No comments:

Post a Comment