Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hyper Baby

The kids continue growing so fast and changing so quickly before me. It's getting harder to keep up now!

I just wanted to share the highlight of my day; I've been waiting for this to happen for quite awhile, and was getting to the point where I thought the girls would never do it, just because Addison is so much gentler and more sensitive than Maren.

Thankfully, I was wrong!

Just now, for a short period of time, the girls got along for long enough to play with each other. What a precious moment! Maren was crawling around the kitchen and living room as fast as she could, squealing as she went. I don't know if she did anything out of the ordinary, or on this particular day Marens behavior struck Addison as particularly funny, bit they were both laughing as Maren, in her hyper frenzy was crawling around the trailer.

I love these babies so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment