Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sleeping thru the Night

My precious children continue to amaze me on a daily basis. Currently, they are playing together. Maren gets this cute little giggle when she has a burst of energy, and she provides frequent entertainment for her sweet, gentle sister. It's so fun watching them!

But, what most makes me happy is how they are faring overnight, now that we are on to our second night of "no bottles after midnight". They wake up a couple times each, but neither fusses too much. They are doing extremely well. I wish I had done this MONTHS ago!

Now, are they waking cause they're hungry, or for another reason altogether? I'll keep an eye on them for a couple more nights before I start giving them advil at bedtime. I think we're still teething. Both girls have nearly FULL sets of teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment