Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Thankful Time of Year

~ 113 ~ becoming a pinterest-er

~ 114 ~ just happening to see her trying to stand on her own- without holding onto anything- from the crawling position. TWICE in a row

~ 115 ~ they really are well behaved kids

~ 116 ~ thanksgiving

~ 117 ~ she came out of their room, right up to mr while I was elbow deep in dish water, to tell me she'd made a poopy. Way to go, girl!!

~ 118 ~ 12 days and counting

~ 119 ~ color

~ 120 ~ cornbread of the homemade variety

.......

Yes, I am officially on pinterest now, and I've been browsing up a virtual storm. I'm curious, though, how does one pin directly from the net? Must find out...

And, what is the point, unless you have a specific goal in mind- like collecting ideas for a party, wedding, or home inspiration? What does a person do with what they've pinned? Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of it, but I'm just not sure what to do with it once items are pinned.

It's thanksgiving weekend, and there is so much to be thankful for this year. It's a year with new beginnings (once again), new friends, more family- and this time much closer to our beloved family, and gorgeous weather. The trees are quickly losing their leaves now, and soon the white blanket of snowy perfection will cover the ground. So will little footprints cover the ground in our very own home and back yard.

I realized, while I was doing the dishes after lunch, how HAPPY I am as a mother. My ultimate goal in life is realized- and it IS good. Nothing makes me happier. Those little feet are SO precious to me!!

....

~ 121 ~ being their mama

~ 122 ~ their little feet- the sound they make on the floor- no matter how rough or gentle they may be

No comments:

Post a Comment