Saturday, November 26, 2011

say WHAT?!

~ 232 ~ warm ovens

~ 233 ~ craft sales!

~ 234 ~ finding out that he gets to keep the day he scheduled off OFF (after thinking he had to go to work anyways)

~ 235 ~ the way she nods her head vigorously when you ask her questions

**********************************

She shocked my booties off late this afternoon, after climbing up the stairs from the basement to check up on what her mama was doing in the kitchen; I said hi to her, and she responded with her own hi. (That, in itself was a surprise, because I don't think I've heard her say hi yet. I know her sister does; she says it all the time). I asked her how she was doing, and she said- casually- like she's been saying it forever- 'good'.

Did she *actually* say it, or was I just hearing things?!

WOW

***********************************

~ 236 ~ Christmas lights, trees, and decorations

~ 237 ~ home made Christmas gifts (I need to do this more often, I think!!)



~ 238 ~ the way she says hi and waves her sweet, pudgy hand

~ 239 ~ the way she holds both hands up, says 'all done' and in the very next breath, 'bye bye'

No comments:

Post a Comment