Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Hanger in the Tree






Other than the tinsel and Christmas lights, I put all the decorations out of the kids' reach; they're glass and I don't want them getting broken and then hurt. Needless to say, when everything goes on clearance at the end of the season, I'll be looking for kid friendly Christmas decorations! I need to anyways. Husband suggested finding the girls a 'baby's second Christmas' Christmas ornament. What a great idea!

And...have you noticed the greatest Christmas ornament of all? Look at the bottom right on the tree...do you see it? The hanger???

Ahahahaha I just love it!!!

And, even though she isn't in any of the pictures, Miss Addison was kicking around while we put up the tree. The pictures I got of her were way too dark. They didn't turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment