Friday, December 2, 2011

Movember

I continually draw blanks when it comes to blogging, which doesn't really make any sense to me, because I enjoy jotting down my thoughts and feelings and what our crazy family does and goes through; I like the idea of the kids one day flipping through my journal entries and laughing at the goofy things we've done (or that have happened), crying through the difficult posts, and understanding some situations that they maybe didn't understand at a specific time. I like the idea of them learning who their mother is through reading through her most intimate thoughts.

Because of that, I am going to try- diligently- to post every day this month; if I'm successful, I'll try it again for another month. It doesn't matter if its little things that I post about; I want to record and savor memories for my children to cherish when they're older :) (In addition to my newfound personal endeavor to scrapbook again, too).

Mo-vember is over. At first, many years ago, I didn't think I would like it, and I thought he should lose it. Now, I'm sad to see its gone, and can hardly wait for it to grow back!

Husband with handle bars


Baby faced husband sans handle bars

**************************************************

~ 240 ~ having a little bit of adult time last night- before the hurricane hit!

~ 241 ~ a new outfit that fits like a glove

~ 242 ~ the kids seem to be feeling better; no accidents since last night



~ 243 ~ the gingerbread house candle holder from a dear friend, and how much she *adores* the way it looks lit up with no lights on

~ 244 ~ enjoying a long over due visit with great Oma this coming weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment