Friday, July 27, 2012

Sketch # 142 LCTS


Ahh this has been a long time in coming. This is the final layout from my sister and brother in law's last visit over Father's Day. I think this is the sweetest shot ever of my BIL and Addison- I love it!

Its reveal day over at Lets Capture These Sketches- sketch #142. Head on over and see what all the other girls have done, and link up your projects using this sketch while you're at it. We'd love to see what you come up with!

(If you like the chevron design element I used, you can find a mini tutorial for it here and here)

For another variation, if you don't like the folded edges of the patch work chevron, why not cut the folded portions off? (That idea just dawned on me the other day...I'll be trying it out one of these days very soon!!)

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Another awesome photo....and this design with the chevron is fantastic! Love that red background too :)

    ReplyDelete