Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sketch 22 and Another Storage Idea


Its reveal day! Yipee! Here's another layout I made of us enjoying the play park over Fathers Day. Auntie and Uncle both helped Addison down the slide because she's afraid of going down by herself. When she's ready to come down, she'll tell us she 'needs a hand'. Head on over to Heather's blog to check out sketch 22 (this time its a two pager, but I only kept mine one), and see all the beautiful work the other girls have done. You won't be disappointed!

And, once again, this layout is made completely with scraps, minus the purple card stock everything is mounted on.



What a fabulous way to store your brads and eyelets! I think this is ingenious, and I can hardly wait to hit the store to buy another one of these! Now I have an excuse to go out and buy more brads and eyelets- with such a cute and smart way to store them, how could you not?! (I may or may not cover the Rexall logo on the front- just to make it prettier!!)

(The inspiration for this came from BHG. You can also find it on my Pinterest, under 'All Things Scrappy').

~a


2 comments:

  1. I love that eyelet storage! I store mine in embroidery floss boxes.

    Your layout is awesome. Thank you so much for helping me provide examples for the sketch. I appreciate your time and your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great storage idea, Ali!!!! I think I might need to get some, or at least one! And I absolutely LOVE your layout!!! It is adorable! Your take on Heather's sketch is wonderful!! I am so happy to have met you through Heather!!!!!

    ReplyDelete