Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Eye Candy

Just wanted to share the last few projects that I made:



These two cards are based on Valerie Salmons' sketch #144 over at Got Sketch? Since Father's day is just around the corner, and the girls' twin cousins are turning one around the same time, I thought I'd get both done at the same time! Originally, for P and O's birthday card, I was going to cut a circle and then adhere the number 1 to the centre of it, but then decided that since the toile paper is so elegant, I should just skip it and put a happy birthday sentiment up there instead. I can put the number 1 on the inside of the card, if I want to.

These cards were also made using the scraps that were left over from this lo:


Remember this little beauty? I posted it here. (And, if you're not into all the intimate, gushy stuff, just scroll through it, until you find the good stuff I posted!!)

Those little red flowers, if you're wondering, I picked up from Wally world for $1.00, off the clearance rack in the craft section. Score!!


The stamp for the birthday card came from Stampin' Up:


And, the Happy Fathers' Day stamp is Hero Arts, I think (I threw out the packaging, so I can't be totally sure anymore):


Ahh I just love that yellow with the beige and black colour combo. I love how it just jumps out at you and pinches you!

I've got more eye candy to share with you, but I'll have to save it for another day. I think this is enough to feast your eyes on at the moment.

But, for fun, here's a teaser for tomorrows post:


Enjoy!!

3 comments: